As a woman-owned small business,
- A New York State Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- A New York State Department of Transportation Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- A Certified Small Business Administration Small Business and Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB and EDWOSB)
licenses and registrations
Our staff holds professional licenses and certifications, possess advanced degrees in their respective professions, and continuously improve upon their professional development through training and continuing education. Our registered landscape architects hold professional licenses in New York, Connecticut, Ohio and/or Pennsylvania and include a LEED certified professional.
Our Professional Engineers are licensed in New York and our engineering staff holds technical certifications as Certified Professional Erosion and Sediment Control and Certified Professional Water Quality Specialists.
Our environmental biologists and scientists include certified wildlife biologists and hold specialized technical training certifications as New York State Qualified Inspector for erosion and sediment control and Institute for Wetland & Environmental Education & Research (IWEER) Certified Wetland Delineators. Our staff also includes a Registered Professional Archeologist and Certified Planners.
Our professional memberships and certifications include:
- American Planning Association
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- American Society of Landscape Architects
- Society of Wetland Scientists
- U.S. Green Building Council
- American Wind Energy Association
- New York State Wetlands Forum
- The Wildlife Society
- Autodesk Certification for Industry Professionals
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control
- Certified Professional in Stormwater Quality
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technology